Hello! It’s been a while… but we hope that you and your loved ones are well during these challenging times.
Following Government updates, we’re so happy to announce that we will be reopening our stores from Saturday 4th July! Of course, we will be doing so with thorough health and safety measures in place to ensure our lovely customers and staff can all shop and work safely.
Current Reduced Trading Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10:30am – 4:30pm
We’ve put together these helpful Question & Answers to inform and reassure you that we are reopening our stores with strict health and safety guidelines to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Is the Lichfield store permanently closed? Yes, the Lichfield store is now permanently closed. A big thank you to all our lovely Lichfield customers & team for their support.
- Which stores are open? Our Banbury & Redditch stores will reopen on Saturday 4th July on reduced trading hours of 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm Saturday and 10:30am – 4:30pm Sunday.
- What are the current opening hours? 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm Saturday and 10:30am – 4:30pm Sunday. this will be reviewed pending Government guidelines.
- What COVID-19 safety measures are now in place in store? The safety of our customers and our team is top priority, so we have put in social distancing measures in place in store. We ask customers to keep 2 metres apart. Hand sanitizer will be available in store and our card readers and till area will be frequently disinfected between customers. Our colleagues will be on hand to make sure we have a safe number of customers in store at one time. We respectfully request that you don't handle goods unnecessarily & payment by card is the preferred method of payment. This may mean it will be take longer to serve you but please bear with us as we are doing everything we can to keep your shopping safe and enjoyable. Staff and customers are being reminded of the Public Health advice if they feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who feels unwell.
- Can I buy online? Unfortunately we are unable to sell online at the moment. If you are looking for a particular item we advise you call the store direct for the most up to date stock levels and promotions. Banbury: 01295 270 281 Redditch: 01527 585 538
- Is there a NHS discount? To support our hard working NHS workers we are giving 10% off all lines when showing a valid NHS card.
- What is the new returns/refund procedure? We are able to accept returns & refunds but items will need to be quarantined for 48 hours to comply with Government safety guidelines. We advise you call the store ahead of time to organise this process so it is as safe as possible for you and our team. Banbury: 01295 270 281 Redditch: 01527 585 538
- I am looking for a particular product, how can I find out if it is still available? If you are looking for a particular product or have a query we advise to call the store directly. Please do bear with us if we take longer to get back to you than usual due to these exceptional circumstances, our team are working really hard to get our stores ready for re-opening in the safest possible way Banbury: 01295 270 281 Redditch: 01527 585 538
- Are you still delivering? We’re sorry but you may experience a delay with any home deliveries. We’ll try our best to have your order with you as soon as possible but as we limit the number of people who are working at any one time to maintain social distancing there may be a delay, therefore deliveries may be restricted to once a week. Further details will be available in store.
Please note all deliveries will be contactless to help protect the safety of our delivery staff and you as customers. Drivers have been informed not to enter any premises, goods will be safely delivered to the front of the premises.
We look forward to seeing you, when you’re ready.
Magical Story x